Our skills and experience include:
- Facilitating groups of students from primary through to university level.
- Knowledge of the objectives and outcome requirements, and experimental design processes for numerous school curricula including the I.B., Edexcel, Cambridge, AQA and numerous National Curricula.
- Designing activities and subject content that is relevant to specific age-groups from the primary and middle years, through to the senior A-Level and I.B. Diploma Programme. Subjects include Biology, Geography, Environmental Science and General Science. We can also include activities for History, Physics and Cultural Understanding.
- Creating appropriate and relevant tasks that tick all the curriculum boxes.
- Working with stakeholders from different industries including governmental departments, private companies, education institutions, NGOs and volunteers.
- Consulting school management, grade leaders and specific subject teachers to plan progressive outdoor education programmes that can be implemented throughout the school faculty.
- Setting up outdoor education centres, including offering advice on financial investments, equipment procurement, staff recruitment, logistics management, official documentation and all health and safety considerations including risk assessments.